Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.


Being sick sucks. So if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

B-Billion tri plans I have when I finally get healthy
E-Big E. The nickname my new boss gave me. I kinda like it. Very mobster of me.
I-ITunes. Just made a new mix. Holla! Can't wait to run with it. For now, it inspires cleaning.
N-New Moon movie. I'm just catching on. What's all this buzz?
G-Goddess blog. I need to find more interesting things to write about.

S-Schwah. Funniest nickname for my friend that's always forgotten. Read the book.
I-Indian food I ate tonight with amazing friends. At least 2 fart and 4 sex jokes. Success.
C-Curtains. Hot Pink curtains specifically. From Tarj'et. Home decor: black, white, pink.
K-Karlis. 1st name of my doc that I will now force to medicate me with drugs to increase my white blood count.

S-Sex. 
U-Unicorn. Code word my patients say instead of: "shut the f-up. you're upsetting me."
C-Christmas tree. White. How LA. It's from Tar'jet too. Already up and sparkling away.
K-Kisses from Roxy. Now I'm in bed more, she scores french kisses way often. Violating.
S-Sunset. Winter time it sets over the ocean instead of Malibu mtns. Palm trees frame it :)


funny birthday Images

2 comments:

  1. OMG that pic is hysterical and awful!!! ;)
    I'm sorry. At least you want to have sex???? That can't be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost all conscious thought on your post when I saw that picture. Can't recall the last time I laughed that hard simply by looking at an image. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete