Should I stay or should I go now?
If I stay there will be trouble.
If I go there will be double...
So babe you got to let me know....
Should I stay or should I go??!
I've got the case of Tri Bipolar. On ONE hand- I'm tired and don't feel ready. I like the idea of training but not so much the follow-through. Um yea. Set up the trainer. Rode it for 40 minutes. Haven't been back on it since. I don't have the umph back. Oh yea, and I still get 2 week long colds. Advice from a super wise guy who himself came back from Overtraining Syndrome: get healthy. then wait another year before attempting Ironman again.
What you talkin about Willis?
On the OTHER hand- I don't want to be left behind. I want to train and race and play with my tri friends. Just not right now. But Ironman needs me to start training now. And no, there's no "just finish." I'm in it to win it. Okay not really but I'd like to PR.
Did I really dig a hole so deep that it will take a year and a half to come back to the thing I love the most?
I heart you tri. I miss you. Why are you so hard to figure out?



Love it, understand it, living it. Great post and the pictures rock.
ReplyDeleteYou still have time to decide. Let yourself wrestle with it and definitely don't rush! I love the pics. ;)
ReplyDeleteLiz, you do have some time...don't rush it is right and do what your gut says...gut is right. Turn the heart off for a bit. Yes, fun pics. :))
ReplyDeleteHang in there!! Lots of time. And you can start small & build :)
ReplyDeletedude. that's all i'm gonna say. dude.
ReplyDelete