When Love Takes Over (Ronnie Maze Club Mix)- Airi L
Hot Mess- Cobra Starship
Sunshine. Blue skies. I freaking love SoCal. Do I really live here? Remembering all those years I wanted to be here. No one keeping me from living where I need to be. I'm free. Shake it shake it. I love it. (BIG SMILEEEE). Adding a little dance to my run. Whoa, running to fast. Slow it down Beavis. You're going long today... 3 miles. Remember when that was a warm-up? Whatever. I'm out. I'm running.
Visions of dancing. I always dance better in my head.
I'm Gone, I'm Going- Lesley Roy
Appropriate song. Freedom song. I love being free. It's horrible to love but know you need to leave. To feel trapped. Nope. It will take someone special that's for sure.
The Safety Dance-Men Without Hats
Haha. Love that I downloaded this song. My mixes make me happy. We can dance. I have good friends. I pretty much don't need anyone in my life that isn't fun. Being a grown up rocks. Total control. Only fun people who are free to be themselves.
Gives You Hell- The All-American Rejects
Jetsetter- Morningwood
Trees on car roofs. Reminds me of Hawaii and how strange it is to celebrate Christmas in a tropical location. We spent the day at the beach. Glad I'm not there but I'm glad that I live here. It's December and I'm running in a sports bra. How's my run form? Relax those shoulders. Sweat dripping from my elbows. Oddly familiar.

I'm Alive (With Dave Matthews)- Kenny Chesney
It's so weird that I love country music. This boy can sing. Hot damn. Yep, I got massive chills. Starting this one over to absorb the lyrics. This is my song. No time for feeling sorry for yourself. Wow, he really describes my pain, my sadness. Loss, smoldering. But I'm alive. Thank god I'm alive. Deeep breath.
So damn easy to say that life's so hard
Everybody's got their share of battle scars
As for me, I'd like to thank my lucky stars that I'm alive and well...
It'd be easy to add up all the pain
And all the dreams you sat and watched go up in flames
Dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain
But not me...I'm alive
And today you know that's good enough for me
Breathin' in and out's a blessing can't you see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life and I'm alive
And well...I'm alive and well
The stars are dancin' on the water here tonight
It's gonna fall a soul when there's not a soul in sight
This boat has caught its wind and brought me back to life now I'm alive and well
And all the dreams you sat and watched go up in flames
Dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain
But not me...I'm alive
And today you know that's good enough for me
Breathin' in and out's a blessing can't you see
Today's the first day of the rest of my life and I'm alive
And well...I'm alive and well
The stars are dancin' on the water here tonight
It's gonna fall a soul when there's not a soul in sight
This boat has caught its wind and brought me back to life now I'm alive and well
Fireflies- Owl City
Smell the sweetness. Holy Crap! Huge jetliner taking off. Right over my head. Traveling to fabulous places like Bali. I need to get away. Can I leave my job for a vacation? I haven't been on va-cay for years and years. How long have I been running? I can't stop. Don't want to over-do it but this is amazing. I'm breathing. I'm running. I'm alive. Keep going...
C'mon Y'all- Salme Dahlstrom
Running. You're my best friend. I've missed you. I feel like I could go forever. It's time to go home though. There will be other days. You're healing. Slowly but you're getting there. If you've learned anything it's to not push.
Nth Degree- Morningwood
Filming another movie in Playa. That's because where I live rocks. Hmm catering. Not too shabby. Good life to act. Show up, do your thing, catered meals. Nice life. I need some creativity back in my life. Ahh I'm home. Time to dance with the puppy. We dance. She barks. Snugs. Yummm food time. Salmon and tangerines sound just right...







Some great tunes and some great pics!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it was a good run with good tunes.
Love this post! Quite the run journey! Miss you SoCal girl! XO Clancy
ReplyDelete